Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Creation NW

Today through saturday, my mom and I are going to Creation NW. It is the largest Christian festival in the US. This will be my mom's first time, but it will be my 8th time. I started going with my aunt (my Godmother) in 6th grade. It used to be at the Gorge Ampitheater, so this will be my first time at the Enumclaw Expo Center. We are going to see tons of bands and speakers, including Toby Mac, Switchfoot, Newsboys, etc, etc. I am excited! I'm hoping that I can get a lot out of the messages.

While i'm gone (i'm coming home each night), my dad and Ricky will be teaming up to babysit Tristan. Hopefully Tristan will finally sleep at my parent's house. I'm sure he will be fine. This will be good practice for when Ricky and I leave for 9 days in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment